Senior Field Marketing Manager, Northern Europe
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager for Northern Europe. In this role, you’ll create and lead the regional field marketing strategy, working closely with sales leadership and your marketing peers. You will create and manage multi-channel lead generation programs to meet pipeline targets. These include in-person events, industry-relevant trade shows, direct marketing campaigns, webinars, ABM, customer advocacy, appointment-setting campaigns, content creation, social media, and various other marketing tactics to support the field sales organization. You’ll analyze results and identify opportunities for optimization. This role requires strong collaboration, resourcefulness, and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- Partner with the Northern Europe sales team to understand business requirements and to create, manage and drive quarterly/fiscal year marketing plans
- Work in partnership with sales leaders to ensure the team is enabled on marketing campaign outreach, and MQL follow up
- Work in partnership with global channel marketing and channel sales leaders on co-marketing events and activities
- Manage quarterly budget, accurately estimate costs, and manage execution
- Drive execution and optimization of multi-channel marketing programs to generate demand, create pipeline for sales, and meet company revenue goals
- Identify key industry events in your region and drive an impactful presence; including sponsorships, speaking opportunities, and guerilla marketing
- Develop messaging, creative, landing pages, and campaign touch points to support your programmes, including website, email, account-based marketing, webinars, direct mail, paid and organic social, and content syndication
- Accurately measure pipeline, campaign effectiveness, and ROI
- Build local marketing programmes with PR, Brand, Digital and Product Marketing teams to drive multi-touch, thematic campaigns, that are not boring
- 5+ years B2B field marketing experience preferably in cloud security & SaaS with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events
- Strong knowledge of ABM and demand generation practices
- Experience working in a sales led marketing role, presenting to and working with sales teams
- Ability to work closely with a geographically dispersed marketing team
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to execute quickly with adaptability to pivot on direction as needs change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with competing priorities and directional changes
- Travel as needed
- Proficient in Salesforce, Thoughtspot, Marketo, Zoom Webinar, Asana, and 6Sense with the ability to learn new technologies, especially AI tools, quickly
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law