Senior Manager, Sales Planning and Insights
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers. Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Sales Planning and Insights Manager to play a pivotal role supporting our sales department. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales planning, developing strategic insights, and providing data-driven recommendations to optimize our sales performance. This role is critical in ensuring the organization's sales efforts are efficient, data-informed, and aligned with business objectives.
- Sales Planning
- Work closely with senior leadership to define and align sales goals, market positioning, and revenue targets.
- Execute strategies through the sales planning process, including territories, quota setting, and sales investments.
- Monitor and adjust sales plans based on changing market conditions, business priorities, and performance metrics.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and presentations to provide actionable insights for the sales team.
- Present findings to leadership and other stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner, helping make informed decisions.
- Offer guidance and training on the use of sales analytics tools and data interpretation.
- Ensure internal and third party sales data integrity, accuracy, and consistency across the organization. Implement data governance practices and policies.
- Proven experience in sales planning and insights with 10+ years experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, CRM systems, and sales performance metrics.
- You take initiative and aren’t afraid to suggest new ideas or bring creative sales approaches to the table.
- Proficiency with reporting tools, Salesforce, and Google Suite. ThoughSpot and Clari are a plus.
- Work the Lacer Way, embody our company values.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law