Product Manager, Insights
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager with product management background along with a working knowledge as a security analyst, former member of a SecOps, or Cloud DevOps team who will lead the definition and development of Lacework’s Cloud security solutions. In this role, you will define and execute the cloud and container security roadmap, define requirements, collaborate with engineering to deliver solutions and evangelize the vision with customers, partners, and at major industry forums and events.
In this role, you will:
- Drive requirements, working with development teams to deliver those capabilities to the market.
- Partner closely with the marketing and field teams to provide technical enablement and training.
- Work closely with cloud providers, technology vendors and partners to develop integrations for security workflows, automation and data integrations.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering successful security solutions to the market and will have deep domain knowledge of security operations, compliance, threat detection, SIEM, Incident detection and response, and cloud security use cases .
- Work closely with key customers to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, and usage to gain a deep understanding of solution/ product requirements.
- Develop and maintain a detailed requirements backlog and a roadmap supported by market analysis and competitive positioning.
- Ensure consistent delivery of user-centric experience developed with measurable goals, grounded in data and driven by customer needs, in an iterative fashion.
- Participate in go-to-market plans, working and guiding product marketing, sales engineering and sales on technical solutions and approaches.
- Facilitate communication and work collaboratively throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams including engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and executives.
- Contribute and/or develop various aspects of field-facing collateral including white papers, blogs, messaging documents, presentations and product demonstrations.
- Travel (approximately 15-20%) for customer visits, industry conferences, thought leadership and evangelism, supporting activities at trade shows, as appropriate.
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 6+ years of product management experience in cloud security, SIEM, UEBA or endpoint security products.
- Knowledge of IaaS and PaaS technologies and experience with leading cloud providers like AWS, Azure or Google.
- Preferred strong domain knowledge and expertise within DevOps, Containers, Kubernetes security.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level, launching new product successfully
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a remote-first team.
- Working knowledge of Cloud and security products.
- BA/BS technical degree - Technical Marketing and Sales Engineering experiences preferred.
- Familiar playing a product owner role
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law