At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer. You will work within a full stack development team building end to end features and working closely with product managers and designers in a high growth startup environment. Our engineering teams are fast moving and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us architect and build the application of our future.
- Build state of the art code security vulnerability detection systems
- Work with PMs, customers, and sales to design and develop new security products/features
- Write scalable, maintainable, and testable code
- Architect, design, and implement highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees.
- Actively engage with other teams across the company to identify security scenarios where machine learning/applied statistics can be used and guide the development of solutions to these problems.
- Construct framework-level enhancements that improve the way software development is implemented by the team.
- Develop infrastructure as required to monitor and scale
- A minimum of 4+ years of related experience with a technical Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent
- Experience with modern build and dependency management processes and tools:, Webpack, Yarn, Node, npm
- Experience with Database systems such as Snowflake/MySQL
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems
- Experience with end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Working knowledge/experience with an AWS-stack a plus
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law