Partner Operations Analyst
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a Partner Operations Analyst reporting to the Partner Operations Manager. As a Partner Operations Analyst, you will have a passion to help those around you and learn everything you can about the company to help improve Laceworks customer and partner experiences. You will work cross functionally within Lacework to build and help drive projects and lead new processes to scale and build partner driven revenue.
In this partner focused role, you will:
- Become an expert on our global operational processes and serve as a go-to resource for internal and external constituencies on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage and process marketplace transactions, including supporting bookings of high-value deals.
- Become a subject matter expert of our SFDC environment and partner portal. Identify issues, brainstorm solutions, perform testing, documenting, and organizing new processes to optimize and scale our growing business.
- Collaborate with global and regional channel leaders to review partner performance and identify areas of growth opportunities.
- Own data quality and data hygiene within CRM by monitoring entries, enforcing policies, and updating master data.
- Work cross functionally to support operational escalations, un-blocking sellers and partners.
- Grow with the role, leading projects related to team initiatives.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in sales operations, experience in partner operations a plus.
- Curious, quick learner, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, with a proven track record to take ownership of multiple projects.
- You take initiative and aren’t afraid to suggest new ideas or bring creative partner approaches to the table.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and SFDC.
- Work the Lacer Way, manifest our company values.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?