Executive / Associate Manager, Commercial Partnerships
KAYAK is seeking a highly motivated Commercial Partnerships Associate Manager / Manager who will be helping our commercial activities in Asia Pacific, building and maintaining business relationships with our distribution partners in our Cars business. The role requires close coordination with cross-functional and cross-regional teams. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of online consumer behavior, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work closely with KAYAK’s engineering, product, design, and commercial teams. Candidates must be self-starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-centric environment. If the candidate has relevant experience and skillsets, KAYAK can consider onboarding them at Manager level. The candidate will report into the Commercial Partnerships Manager and be based in Sydney (other locations can be considered depending on the experience and skillsets). This is a hybrid role that allows working from home part-time even if you are based in a location where KAYAK has an office. If the candidate is based in a location where KAYAK does not have an office, then the candidate will be working from home.
- Build and maintain business relationships with Cars distribution partners
- Identify and address improvement areas in KAYAK’s content mix and user flow
- Expand existing relationships in terms of engagement and revenue generation, and identify new potential partners
- Analyze and monitor the partner performance on our site, and identify improvement areas
- Liaise with engineering and product teams to identify, escalate, and resolve technical issues
- Measure product performance using business and user metrics, establish relevant reports
- Monitor the competitive landscape of travel search sites, identify gaps in KAYAK’s content, formulate/execute plan to close the gap.
- 5 years of relevant experience, travel industry experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills a must
- Ability to lead complex, multifaceted relationships
- Ability to handle projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background or relevant online experience
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaise with different teams of our partners and with various internal teams at KAYAK (engineering, product, design, legal, finance & commercial)
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Advanced Google Spreadsheets/Google Slides skills required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Vacation: 20 days per year
- One Celebration Day per calendar year
- Flexible Sick Leave
- Rental Reimbursement Scheme
- Healthcare Stipend
- Flexible work policy
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1