Associate Client Success Manager (Miami Office, Hybrid)
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is seeking a highly-motivated Associate Client Sucess Manager to work exclusively with our digital adverting partners. This position will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve the client’s performance, success and drive renewal.
To be successful you need to have a deep understanding of digital advertising space, client satisfaction, be detail oriented and have outstanding analytical skills. You will work closely with KAYAK’s KAYAK Media ad sales and commercial teams. You are a self-starter who enjoys being creative and able to thrive in an agile, dynamic, and data-driven environment. This position is based in North America, preferably our office in Miami, FL.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the communication and relationship of advertising campaigns
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to best meet client goals and objectives
- Collaborate closely with sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients, that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Provide optimization recommendations and assist with deck creation
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work on several competing priorities, displaying critical thinking and problem solving skills
Please apply if:
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience in managing digital advertising accounts, integrated marketing campaigns and or client-direct relationship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Solid understanding of online media industry
- Strong analytical ability
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media buying platforms, a plus
- Good sense of humor and likes working in a fast paced environment
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $65,000-$75,000.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.