Senior Analyst, Treasury
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
The Senior Analyst, Treasury is responsible for directing day to day treasury operations for KAYAK and OpenTable. The Senior Analyst, Treasury will work closely with various functional teams across the business and help develop treasury solutions to address evolving business needs. In this role, you will deliver operational and technical expertise to maximize value creation and drive continuous improvement in a collaborative, cross-functional and global environment. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
In this role, you will:
- Drive creation of operating models and funds flows to support treasury requirements for global product offerings
- Identify and manage any FX exposures that arise in accordance with internal policies and stated risk tolerance
- Manage bank relations for KAYAK and OpenTable across the company’s designated relationship banks
- Partner closely with commercial, legal and finance teams to provide counsel on the banking infrastructure needed to support new arrangements or improve existing structures
- Collaborate frequently with the Director of Treasury Strategy & Operations at Booking Holdings and engage with subject matter experts across the global treasury team
- Manage intercompany funding arrangements and ensure compliance with global cash management centralization objectives (e.g. Cash Pooling)
- Assess finance and regulatory implications and legal requirements of new/amended arrangements
- Interact with Accounts Payable function to support new banking arrangements, including implementation of host-to-host files within the ERP system
- Mentor and develop staff to support the daily operations of the treasury department
- Ensure efficient cash management structure in each country and partner closely with local teams to ensure compliance
- Assess optimal FX accounting structure for country expansion & partner with Corporate treasury on mitigation of risk
- Develop robust cash forecasting process and work with Corporate Treasury to effectively reposition cash via intercompany loan or execution of dividends
- Partner with Tax and Legal to understand new/amended legal entity ownership structures and their impact on funding and bank account requirements
Please apply if:
- 5+ years total experience, with at least 2 years supporting international treasury operations within a multi-national company
- Degree in finance, accounting, economics or related subject area, MBA preferred
- Familiarity with ERP systems and Online banking administration (i.e. JP Morgan Access, BAML CashPro, etc.)
- Understanding of large multinational entity structures and global payments strategy
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills required to manage a sophisticated process involving multiple internal and external partners
- Possess intellectual curiosity to seek knowledge and problem solve independently with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, gain consensus among various teams and drive initiatives to completion effectively
- Experience building treasury procedures and standard processes
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $107,000 - $130,000.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”