Search Marketing Manager
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are looking for a world-class Search Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team in our amazing Copenhagen Office. Your role is straight forward: help us to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, momondo, Cheapflights, checkfelix and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic digital marketing teams in the world.
In this role you will:
- Own and drive the growth of our SEM accounts in the EMEA region, manage some of the largest budgets in the industry and play a vital role in defining our international strategy
- Lead innovative projects that will have a global impact and be responsible for one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets.
- Love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and possess excellent project management skills.
- Collaborate and learn from a wide range of dedicated teams across marketing, commercial, analytics and engineering, enabling you to take your career to the next level
- Report to the Performance Marketing Director, based in Berlin
- Manage some of the largest PPC setup globally, both in terms of accounts and budgets
- Own and drive all aspects of our SEM program across Europe and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google and Bing search engines
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives
- Collaborate extensively with our Commercial team to anticipate revenue fluctuations and stay on top of market trends
- Complete tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize campaigns
- Maintain clear communication with collaborators and share optimization insights with team members
- Work with cross-functional account teams including analytics, engineering and localization to optimize campaign performance
- Be a vital part of defining standard methodologies, processes and developing our suite of in-house marketing tools
- Keep up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features
- Contribute as part of a distributed, team of online marketing managers
Please Apply if you have/ are:
- Multiple years experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns
- A highly analytical attitude for reporting and analysis. Sophisticated Excel and Google Sheets skills required, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards ROAS, conversion rate or revenue goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Strong communicator with great project management skills
- Be dedicated and have the ability and motivation to own a project from start to finish
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a great teammate
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- Lunch catering five days per week
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, yoga, Thursday bars
- A phenomenal team of social and passionate professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Working from (almost) anywhere
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.