CRM Business Analyst
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam.
Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.
KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. As part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
What will be your mission?
- Design, launch and iterate communications and incentives to achieve each country's business objectives.
- Track CRM related metrics with a campaign-centric and incremental approach.
- Define, execute and measure the experimentation agenda to ensure continuous improvement of the area: channel, audience, message, creative, etc.
- Build the monthly CRM communications calendar.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Administration or similar.
- Knowledge in CRM tools such as Insider, Braze, Mailchimp, Salesforce.
- Advanced level of English required.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Do you want to be part of this story? Apply now!