Sr Automotive Mechanic - Deep Works
Disclaimer: Please read the job description and requirements carefully, this is NOT a Service Advisor role and UAE experience is mandatory for this position.
Who WE are?
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles with the fastest growth in Latin America, currently valued at more than $10 billion dollars. We work smart and make things happen, offering the easiest, safest and most transparent experience to buy or sell a car.
But our journey doesn't stop there: at KAVAK our goal is global! Now our footprint extends to the vibrant GCC region as part of our expansion into the Middle East, in the pursuit of our one and only goal: to transform the automotive market around the world.
Today we have more than 130 Kavakees on the GCC team and growing, surrounding ourselves with the best talent to continue building the technology, processes, and products that make us the number one player in the pre-owned car market.
Wanna join us on this exciting ride?
What you'll do:
- Perform Vehicle Troubleshooting and Deep Diagnosis (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Assisting customers by providing Technical Explanation to their concerns
- Performing joint road tests with customers to capture their concerns
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic repair work on vehicles
- Manual skill & ability for performing technical and mechanical jobs.
- Assist the Service Advisors in capturing data while creating the Repair Support Request and Branch Field Technical Reports submitted to the Aftersales Distributor Team for any escalations.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training
What are we looking for?
- Diploma in an official and globally recognized Automotive Technical certification, like ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- +8 years experience as a Diagnostic Technician in German, European, and American models.
- Knowledge of using all types of scan tools, wiring diagrams, and workshop manuals.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment and special Service Tools to inspect the Engine, Transmission, Brake, suspension A/C electrical, and hybrid system of the vehicles.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Must read, interpret, and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records in job orders
- Understand and works within protocol where necessary, and understands and performs to the requirements of Kavak After-sales.
What we offer?
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Preferential price for retail cars upon completion of probation period
- 26 working days of holidays.
If you are passionate about excellent execution, if you love challenges and being part of a mission-driven team, KAVAK is the place for you!