This job post is aimed atThis job post is aimed at cultivating a pool of talented individuals for our Operations team, which we frequently hire at Kavak. If you are a suitable candidate, please be aware that you might not hear from us immediately. We appreciate your patience as we carefully review applications against our evolving needs.
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam. Kavak is also the first Unicorn Company in the history of Mexico, but its current value is US$8.7B, that is, almost 9 unicorns together.
Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.
KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. We have more than 5,000 Kavakes on the team and growing, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
What will be your mission?
Our Inspection team plays a key role in our process of acquiring the right cars by assessing their overall condition and suitability. Having a keen eye for detail and automotive expertise is essential to ensure this.
What will you do?
- Conduct thorough inspections of pre-owned vehicles, evaluating their mechanical, electrical, and aesthetic condition
- Follow quality control standards to uphold the company's criteria and vehicle selection and identifying automatic rejection reasons such as odometer rollback, pillar repairs, structural damage, airbags, etc.
- Maintain detailed and accurate inspection records, including photographs and reports, to support purchase decisions
- Make sure the information provided by the customer (model, specs, etc.) matches what's seen in the inspection process
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of multi-brand proven experience as a Vehicle Inspector/Vehicle Evaluation Engineer or similar role in the automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of automotive mechanics, electrical systems, and safety standards
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inspection tools and diagnostic equipment
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- English proficiency
What we offer
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Preferential price for retail cars upon completion of probation period
- 26 working days of holidays
- Family visa is not provided
Do you want to be part of this story? Apply now!