Carvak | Brand Associate, MEA Region
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam. Kavak is also the first Unicorn Company in the history of Mexico, but its current value is US$8.7B, that is, almost 9 unicorns together.
Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.
KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. We have more than 7,000 Kavakes on the team and growing, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
What will be your mission?
- Assisting the SBM in determining the brand strategy in a way to contribute to the commercial outcomes via market/ competition analysis, pricing analysis and consumer research
- Executing 360 degree communication (ATL, BTL, Digital, Social Media..)
- Coordinating the communication with cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Producing new ideas for branding, promotional campaigns, marketing communication and shaping the brand standards
- Replicating Kavak’s Culture and leading by example
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (business, economics, engineering…)
- At least 3 years of experience in brand management & marketing roles
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
- Track record in managing creative and production agencies
- Basic knowledge on consumer & market research
- Flexibility to travel (20%)
- Strong business mindset and analytical thinking
- Executional excellence (project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects at the same time managing resources- internal & external)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English
What we offer?
- Working in a global environment
- Encouraging System to learn and develop yourself with both freedom and responsibilities
- Fast and Flexible Career Opportunities
Do you want to be part of this story? Apply now!