Strategy & Performance Analyst, GCC Market
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam. Kavak is also the first Unicorn Company in the history of Mexico, but its current value is US$8.7B, that is, almost 9 unicorns together.
Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.
KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. We have more than 5,000 Kavakes on the team and growing, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
What you'll do?
- Take the lead on implementing world-class dashboards and analyses for functions across Kavak GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council - currently UAE and Oman);
- Ensure reliable and accurate performance reporting through proper process building;
- Build the single source of truth for the business in the country by constructing layers of information needed;
- Interact with global counterparts to ensure best practice analytics techniques are leveraged and deployed in Kavak GCC;
- Coordinate data driven decisions through regular or adhoc data analyses;
- Ideate, recommend and implement process improvements across several business units.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced English proficiency is a must;
- 2+ years of experience in Performance & BI functions at corporate organizations, strategy consulting companies or fast growing start-ups;
- Strong background and experience in processing large datasets to generate insights;
- Ability to understand business needs, definitions and main performance indicators and deliver actionable insights & solutions;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel or Google Sheets; SQL preferred
- Proven skills working with data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, DataStudio
- (Plus) Intermediate to Advanced Python (or similar programming language)
Do you want to be part of this story? Apply now!