Marketing Strategy & Planning Sr. Analyst
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam.
Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.
KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. As part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
What will be your mission?
- Responsible for Growth Marketing department planning and target setting (including internal and external data analysis to support decisions)
- Responsible for monitoring weekly/monthly results and trends to create action plans to improve results.
- Responsible for being the main point of contact within Kavak for Growth Marketing.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Administration or similar.
- Past experience on a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Stakeholder management and communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Advanced analytical skills (excel / google sheets).
- Advanced level of English required.
Do you want to be part of this story? Apply now!