Online Acquisition Sr Analyst
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam. Kavak is also the first Unicorn Company in the history of Mexico, but its current value is US$8.7B, that is, almost 9 unicorns together.
Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.
KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. We have more than 5,000 Kavakes on the team and growing, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
What will be your mission?
As a Performance Marketing Analyst at Kavak, you'll take charge of managing online acquisition channels, executing comprehensive marketing campaigns, and ensuring seamless synergy across all channels and stakeholders. Your primary focus will be driving effective growth in our business.
What you will do?
- Manage and enhance performance marketing for Paid Search, Paid Social & Classifieds channels.
- Conduct in-depth market research, analyze industry trends, and identify new opportunities for campaign initiation, optimization and customer targeting.
- Collaborate with the agency to boost campaign ROI.
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute campaigns & A/B tests via CRM tool.
- Take initiatives to test out new online acquisition channels and trends.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Identify and apply automation to processes where it's needed.
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, and agencies to drive successful collaboration and campaign delivery.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of relevant experience in growth, performance marketing, campaign management, preferably in e-commerce, agency or tech company.
- Strong analytical & data automation skills. Adept at using data analysis tools like Google Sheets, Looker Studio etc.
- Strong knowledge in e-marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Linkedin Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and CRM platforms.
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment.
- Proven track record in managing a high budget.
Do you want to be part of this story? Apply Now!