Carvak | Treasury Senior Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles and the private startup with the highest valuation in Latam. Kavak is also the first Unicorn Company in the history of Mexico, but its current value is US$8.7B, that is, almost 9 unicorns together. Our team is the number one priority. We like to imagine the impossible and work together to achieve it. We are disruptive, proactive, loyal and ambitious.KAVAK has been operating in Latin America over the last years and has been growing exponentially, our goal is global. We have more than 7,000 Kavakes on the team and growing, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world. What will be your mission?
- Responsible for the relations with banks and other financial institutions.
- Ensure the compliance of treasury operations in-line with company policies.
- Execute payments (suppliers, tax, employees, etc.) accurately and on time.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly cash flow statements and provide actionable insights for management.
- Introduce new ideas and improvements for automating workflows.
- Ensure optimum management of working capital in close cooperation with the other departments.
- Review FX & Derivative transactions and execute the best possible financial instrument in favor of the company.
- Responsible for managing all daily banking operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or in a similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in treasury, cash management, or banking.
- Genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Proven ability of managing multiple work streams, capacity of working independently and accurately to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, clear thinker, and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Working in a global environment
- Encouraging System to learn and develop yourself with both freedom and responsibilities
- Fast and Flexible Career Opportunities