Project Manager (Remote Contract)
ixlayer is redefining next generation patient experiences for lab testing and better health outcomes. We make it easy for people to test for health concerns outside of clinical settings and take proactive steps towards better health. We partner with payors, retail pharmacies, direct-to-consumer brands, health systems, and telehealth providers to create customized solutions for their patients, all under their own brand. ixlayer’s world-class infrastructure enables patient-friendly digital experiences and seamless integration with our customers’ infrastructure. ixlayer’s lab-agnostic platform is powering millions of diagnostic tests each year for customers and partners including the United States Coast Guard, Stanford Health, Salesforce, and multiple national health plans.
ixlayer is looking for a customer-focused Project Manager to lead our Customer and Partner implementations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring customer success by leading and driving customer and partner implementations
- Lead the deployment of ixlayer solutions by establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Understand customer and partner key objectives, and how ixlayer solutions can meet their needs
- Provide recommendations and guidance to key customer and partner stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize customer needs and requests from a high-level strategic mindset
- Lead customer meetings ensuring deliverables are tracked and actioned appropriately
- Work closely to coordinate between internal Business Development, Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure that ixlayer's customer realize the benefits of our solutions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Must have minimum 5 years previous experience in project management, account management, and/or vendor operations in a related field
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- You must be customer focused, business-minded, capable of setting strategic priorities, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at senior and peer levels throughout the course of a customer life cycle
- Team player who works collaboratively across functions
- Strong understanding of web based applications
- Demonstrated experience with running complex projects across multiple organization
- Ability to convey technical issues at both high and low levels in a succinct and comprehensive manner
- Effective in solving problems and making decision while exercising sold independent judgment
- Experience leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals
- Experience in the health and or health-tech industry is a plus
ixlayer is reinventing the health ecosystem by empowering every individual to manage their health testing at home. ixlayer’s technology infrastructure and software is leveraged by large enterprises to enable millions of people to regularly have a superior lab testing experience. Think of us as the Stripe of Healthcare - enabling health systems, payors, biopharma, and digital health companies to connect their patients to the right test at the right time, all with a patient-friendly experience.
ixlayer raised a $75M Series A led by General Catalyst (VC behind Snap, Stripe, AirBnB, Oscar and many other top flight startups) with participation of Salesforce and Accenture. The company is in a hyper-growth stage rolling out its health testing platform. We are very well-capitalized through both our revenue-generating customers and VCs, giving us the resources to go after big things!
Founded in 2018, ixlayer currently supports millions of patients and has launched hundreds of testing programs for large organizations, health systems and every level of the government.