ixlayer is redefining next generation patient experiences for lab testing and better health outcomes. We make it easy for people to test for health concerns outside of clinical settings and take proactive steps towards better health. We partner with payors, retail pharmacies, direct-to-consumer brands, health systems, and telehealth providers to create customized solutions for their patients, all under their own brand. ixlayer’s world-class infrastructure enables patient-friendly digital experiences and seamless integration with our customers’ infrastructure. ixlayer’s lab-agnostic platform is powering millions of diagnostic tests each year for customers and partners.
In support of our mission, the Client Operations team is looking for an Account Manager to build strong relationships with our customers and liaise with cross-functional teams to improve the entire customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop healthy customer relationships
- Evaluate and analyze customer needs
- Builds trust and transparency with clients
- Acts as a customer advocate
- Promotes customer loyalty and retention by continuously measuring customer health and satisfaction
- Well-versed on the technical side of the product and can offer insight and tips on how to use features and troubleshoot
- Establish and track milestones for the client to work toward
- Assist customers quickly and efficiently with SLAs of 24 hour response time for email, 4 hours on phone during business hours
- Seek to promote the value of the product and upsell services (such as additional test types) and products while promoting value through customer experience
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Bridge the gap between sales and customer support
- Ensure customers get fast time-to-value and issue resolution
- Keep clients engaged and regularly using products
- Keep a “high-level view” of the entire support process
- Foster a customer-centric team environment
- Convey new release functionality/feature/benefits to the customer based on their needs monthly
- Become the point person for post-implementation issues and feature requests, working cross-functionally internally to prioritize them for the customer
- Complete hand-off from implementation manager
- Schedule bi-weekly customer meetings, creating deliverables to be presented to the customer
- Update Salesforce weekly with updates on the customer, status of open tickets and next steps
- Track invoicing and payments with the finance team
- Manage our support vendors for post-launch workflows and support
- Create SOPs and lead trainings with clients and support vendors, as needed, for post-launch workflows
- Support post-launch workflows and reporting needed for each client
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product
- Accountability and personal organization
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes and identifying gaps/solutions
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
ixlayer is reinventing the health ecosystem by empowering every individual to manage their health testing at home. ixlayer’s technology infrastructure and software is leveraged by large enterprises to enable millions of people to regularly have a superior lab testing experience. Think of us as the Stripe of Healthcare - enabling health systems, payors, biopharma, and digital health companies to connect their patients to the right test at the right time, all with a patient-friendly experience.
ixlayer raised a $75M Series A led by General Catalyst (VC behind Snap, Stripe, AirBnB, Oscar and many other top flight startups) with participation of Salesforce and Accenture. The company is in a hyper-growth stage rolling out its health testing platform. We are very well-capitalized through both our revenue-generating customers and VCs, giving us the resources to go after big things!
Founded in 2018, ixlayer currently supports millions of patients and has launched hundreds of testing programs for large organizations, health systems and every level of the government.