We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Manager to support and drive high valued performance results for Instacart’s ad products through optimizations and upsells while communicating the value of Instacart to partners. The Account Manager is responsible for building trusted CPG relationships, maximizing advertisers value on Instacart’s platform and partnering on initiatives to elevate the team.
About the Team
The AM Team is a collaborative, empowered and solution-oriented team focused on being customer obsessed with CPG advertisers. Account Management teams create, manage, and grow ecommerce campaigns through sharing reporting and insights with advertisers.
About the Job
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to build trusted CPG Client and Agency relationships
- Educate, engage and encourage CPG advertisers and Agencies to activate e-commerce campaigns on a world-class digital grocery platform
- Serve as the main point of contact for all post sale activities including campaign set up, optimization, reporting and performance to achieve CPG advertisers’ KPIs
- Provide weekly reports to CPG advertisers with key recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Builds persuasive narrative to influence advertisers to implement optimization and upsell strategies to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Participate in cadence calls and Quarterly Business Reviews with CPG advertisers utilizing data visualization to discuss campaign insights and performance with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Develop a deep understanding of Instacart’s evolving advertising products
- Undergraduate University degree required (BA/BS degree in business, commerce, digital marketing or related field is preferred)
- 3-5 years of similar work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Salesforce, and Tableau
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and take initiative in a high paced environment
- High attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and creative problem solver
- Comfortable using data to tell a story in a client-facing role
- Knowledge of paid search, CPG or e-commerce is preferred but not required