Driver Branding Specialist
Driver Branding Specialist
We are seeking a highly motivated Car Branding Specialist based in Bogota to join our dynamic team at inDrive. As a Car Branding Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's presence and expanding our reach in the LATAM and Brazil markets.
- Brand expansion in LATAM+BRAZIL (planning, developing and coordination of a brand launch strategy)
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables (data collection, data analysis, reports preparation; work with documentation: invoices, conclusion of contracts)
- Ensuring compliance with different departments in the company (Legal, Gr, BD)
- Maintaining relationships with agencies and other vendors to ensure smooth operation of branding campaigns
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Performing research and analyzing market data to find ways to attract more drivers for branding
- Assist with infrastructure development of key strategies, processes, workflows, protocols with regard to auto-branding projects
- Ensuring brand longevity (drivers send photo / video reports as scheduled, bonuses sent in a timely manner, etc.)
- Interaction and communication with drivers and specialists from related departments
- Occasional traveling to countries where branding projects are happening to see the progress and monitor the entire processes.
- Manage and provide correct payment processes to both agencies and drivers.
- Manage and supervise the call centers in charge of managing the contact with drivers if necessary.
- Procuring materials in the manufacturing and shipment of a final product
- Negotiating price and shipment terms
- Overseeing the process and delivering materials needed to fulfill a customer order
- Maintain adequate inventory and schedule and receive materials shipments
- Analyzing supply chain processes and recommending improvements to increase efficiency or reduce costs
- Analyzing requests from other dept to determine how much product should be produced and in what time frame
- Managing inventory levels by ordering additional supplies when needed or selling excess inventory to reduce out-of-stock situations
- Creating reports about supply chain activities such as cost analysis, distribution analysis, feasibility studies, etc.
- Determining the best method for transporting goods from one location to another based on time requirements and cost considerations
- Manage the budget of different projects.
- 1-3 years experience in related fields and experience dealing with outsourcing providers and agencies.
- Fluent in English. (B2 in at least reading, writing, and speaking)
- Minimum experience in Excel (pivot tables, formula, presentation, and data analysis...).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Google Sheets)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Possesses excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills (experience seeing projects through the full life cycle)
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Extensive problem-solving skills, proactive with content/work and solutions-oriented approach with everything
- Respond immediately to a situation, follow up, provide necessary talking points and/or recommendations regarding the situation, work with other departments as necessary to coordinate efforts and roles, etc.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while prioritizing
- Work independently and virtually with mobility being results-oriented and data-driven
- Handle the reactive day-to-day but remain forward-thinking about the company’s overall branding approach