We are looking for a Project lead who will join our newly established business – InDrive.Delivery. This person will take care of our of Delivery business and elaborate development strategy (several countries), take on financial planning and set high-level business planning
- Own a strategy module, proposing activities and related next steps
- Execute high-quality analysis, providing insights to the head of the Department and BD manager
- Convert the output of analysis into practical recommendations;
- Preparing a strategy for a presentation to CEO regarding new business opportunities & launches;
- Assistance in the overall strategy vector, as we are currently in the daily planning stage (competitors analysis, plans for development in the current countries and what prerequisites are needed for future launches;
- Financial analysis and unit economy current state analysis. We need to analyse the achieved indicators, and how to improve the unit economics of every order;
- Own Marketing funnel, basically need to establish and stream line it. Basic tasks decomposition is needed.
- 4+ years of experience in business development or marketing roles in tech or in world-leading strategy consultancies (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Kearny etc.);
- Can-do attitude and extreme level of ownership
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent team player - you have succeeded in cross-functional environment;
- Natural leader - you can grow and develop your team and peers;
- Knowledge of mobile apps digital metrics
- Data-driven and logical approach evangelist - zero tolerance for unproved ego-driven solutions;
- Excellent English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Entrepreneurship experience (even unsuccessful one).