Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
We're looking for experienced Frontend engineer, who will help us to develop our teammate platform.
Tasks and duties are to:
- write stable maintainable code that solves business problems;
- participation in the code review;
- design application architecture and select technologies together with the team
- interact with development teams.
You will be a good fit for our team if you:
- you have minimum 3 years experience in commercial native app development;
- you have in-depth experience with the software development lifecycle
- know basic technologies, know JS and React;
- fond of new technologies in the frontend;
- responsible and proactive, able to work in a team and independently fill in the missing skills and knowledge;
- you have experience interacting with internal development teams, and the ability to coordinate and advise on technical expertise issues.
- you have skills in automating the assembly and testing.
- React, Apollo GraphQL, Typescript, Next.js;
- Kubernetes + Teamcity для CI/CD.
What do we offer:
- A flexible work schedule, official employment compliant with the Labor Code. After one year of employment, workers are eligible for the Office Without Borders program, which allows them to move temporarily to and work from any location in the world;
- Relocation to Cyprus or Kazakhstan at the company's expense, relocation package, reimbursement for hotel expenses until you find a place to rent, subsidized housing, assistance with arrangements for placing kids in schools and daycare centers, life insurance and voluntary health insurance;
- Regular external and internal training. Employees have the opportunity to attend professional conferences as participants or speakers;
- Partially or fully paid supplementary training courses;
- The Sinet Challenge personal growth and development program, in which we set goals and work to reach them together: The Sinet Run is intended to foster a culture of running, and the Sinet Challenge is a partial compensation for outdoor activities during the vacation season;
- Monthly “Fun Day” activities — corporate events in various formats, ranging from standup nights to hikes in the mountains;
Something nice on important dates —company gifts to mark weddings, the birth of a child, and birthdays.