Autobranding Project Manager
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
We are looking for Branding Project Manager who will be responsible for developing of the automotive branding strategy.
Tasks and duties are to:
- Develop the automotive branding strategy within the marketing objectives of the Mobility verticals.
- Manage branding projects for the Intercity, Couriers, and Freight verticals within a cross-functional team.
- Monitor the timely execution of services by local branding leaders: tracking branding activities for cars, freight, couriers, etc.
- Collaborate with the field team to align on plans, and work with the GTM team to manage the campaign budget on a monthly basis.
- Lead projects to assess effectiveness and explore new opportunities.
- Key metrics for this role include driver/courier and passenger acquisition, driver/courier and passenger retention, order frequency growth, and brand metrics. Optimization metrics include production cost and time to market.
You will be a good fit for our team if you:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in media procurement, sales, or project management.
- Ability to independently plan work considering company objectives and needs, as well as effectively allocate resources.
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring transparency in the process for all stakeholders.
- Proficiency in technical tools such as Google Spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- English proficiency at B2 level or higher.
- Ability to assess risks and results with critical thinking.
- Clear and articulate communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ownership of branding direction, including strategy development and accountability for implementation.
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams, considering their interests and objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ambition to achieve set goals.