Technical Support Specialist
Now we're looking for a Customer Support Specialist based in Nepal.
If you are people-oriented as much as we are and ready to improve the quality of our customer service even more, we're waiting for your CV!
Tasks and duties are to:
- Outgoing calls to clients
- Response to clients' requests via chat and email
- Analyze client requests
- Regulate conflicts
You will be a good fit for our team if you:
- Professional level of Nepali and English languages
- Good verbal communication
- Ability to efficiently work in a team
- Stress resistance
- Computer literacy
- Desire to benefit and help people
What do we offer:
- Stable salary
- The work schedule for this position is 12 hours shift with 2 days on and 2 days off, shift time from 8-20 day shift/20-8 night shift
- Remote work
- Training will be provided
We offer you all the conditions for professional and personal growth with a rapidly growing tech company.
Your CV will be considered within 14 calendar days of receiving it. If your experience meets the requirements of our company, we will contact you.
If you receive no feedback, there are currently no suitable vacancies for you.