Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
We're looking for experienced iOS engineer, who will help us to develop our App.
Tasks and duties are to:
- Write stable, supported code that solves business problems;
- Participate in Code review;
- Design the architecture of applications and choose technologies together with the team;
- Interact with development teams.
You will be a good fit for our team if you:
- you have 3+ years of experience in developing client applications for iOS;
- you have commercial development experience in Swift;
- you have fluency in the iOS SDK;
- you have in-depth experience with the software development lifecycle;
- you have knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms;
- you have understanding of the software development cycle, flexible methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- you fond of new technologies in the iOS;
- you are responsible and proactive, able to work in a team and independently fill in the missing skills and knowledge;
What do we offer:
- A flexible work schedule, official employment compliant with the Labor Code. After one year of employment, workers are eligible for the Office Without Borders program, which allows them to move temporarily to and work from any location in the world;
- Relocation to Cyprus or Kazakhstan at the company's expense, relocation package, reimbursement for hotel expenses until you find a place to rent, subsidized housing, assistance with arrangements for placing kids in schools and daycare centers, life insurance and voluntary health insurance;
- Regular external and internal training. Employees have the opportunity to attend professional conferences as participants or speakers;
- Partially or fully paid supplementary training courses;
- The Sinet Challenge personal growth and development program, in which we set goals and work to reach them together: The Sinet Run is intended to foster a culture of running, and the Sinet Challenge is a partial compensation for outdoor activities during the vacation season;
- Monthly “Fun Day” activities — corporate events in various formats, ranging from standup nights to hikes in the mountains;
Something nice on important dates —company gifts to mark weddings, the birth of a child, and birthdays.