Chief of Staff
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
About the Team:
The Illumio Sales team consists of individuals who are already at the top of their game – and yet know there is always more to learn. We came here because we want to invest in our personal performance and growth, beyond but also including, our commission checks. We are looking for fellow team members who believe that they will maximize their success by making a real impact in their customer’s business.
Illumio protects one third of the US economy including over $1 trillion dollars of transactions at just one bank. We protect our customers’, and even our competitors’, sales pipelines on over 100k machines. We protect the personal and financial details of every US homeowner at Fannie Mae. When you order your coffee, think of Illumio, we protect one of the largest retailer’s production data centers. What we do protects millions of people and billions of transactions. When we sell, risk goes down for our customers–we are building trust in the infrastructure of the economy and reputations, stock prices, and the future of commerce takes a critical step forward.
In this role, you will serve as the Chief of Staff to the Chief Revenue Officer at Illumio, playing a pivotal role in advancing strategic priorities and driving the company's growth objectives.
Everyday, you will collaborate closely with the executive leadership team, manage cross-functional projects and initiatives, facilitate decision-making processes, and ensure effective communication among the leadership team.
To thrive in this role, you must possess strong analytical and communication skills, a track record of managing cross-functional projects, and a passion for Illumio's mission of transforming cybersecurity and contributing to the company's growth and success.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Chief Revenue Officer and collaborate closely with the executive leadership team to provide high-level strategic support.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional projects and initiatives, ensuring alignment with company priorities and timelines.
- Collaborate with Illumio's leadership team to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making processes, ensuring alignment and buy-in on key initiatives and decisions.
- Facilitate the development of board meeting presentation materials in partnership with the CRO and executive leadership team.
- Conduct research and analysis on key business issues and trends, providing valuable insights and recommendations to the executive leadership team.
- Drive operational excellence and efficiency by identifying opportunities to improve processes, systems, and tools.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent presentation development, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence others.
- Proven experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives, with a track record of delivering results.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality, with the ability to handle sensitive information and situations.
- A passion for Illumio's mission and values, with a desire to make a meaningful impact on the company's growth and success.
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Illumio believes that an environment of unique backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints, and individual contributions drives our success and makes us stronger together. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse culture and emphasizing inclusion and belonging.
$ USD $200,000.00 - $240,000.00
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, or applicable laws.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage – Health and Dependent Savings Accounts – Life and Disability Programs – Paid Parental Leave – Voluntary Benefit Programs – Company Sponsored Wellness Program – Wellness Reimbursement Program - Retirement Savings – Equity Opportunities – Paid time off and Paid Holidays – Employee Incentive Program.#LI-LC1 #LI-REMOTE