Growth Marketing Associate, Berlin
We're hiring a driven and analytical Growth Marketing Associate to join our team in Berlin. Turn your passion for food into real business impact in a thrilling, fast-paced, on-demand food environment.
Huuva Kitchens turn local communities into culinary hotspots by catering the best dishes from the hottest restaurants worldwide. Lunches, brunches, suppers or dinners. Local favourites and international specials. Pop-ups and fresh drops. With Huuva, there’s always something new that you can mix and match to be delivered to your door with superior convenience and quality.
Huuva operates a network of local kitchens that plug into the local and global food scene, making those experiences accessible beyond the most central city locations with always something new to discover. As our dishes are made locally, they also come to you faster. Saving time, money and the environment.
Our kitchen technology enables our chefs to focus on the most important thing – the quality and joy of making the best dishes, all curated and cooked by people with a passion for great food and an appetite for what comes next. This is the power of the most advanced kitchen platform ever created.
About the Role
We seek a driven and analytical Growth Marketing Associate to join our team in Berlin. As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will work closely with the General Manager and Kitchen Operations team to drive real business impact on Huuva’s expansion in the Berlin market. You’re responsible for owning the delivery platform and social media-related KPIs. You will also have ownership of the marketing calendar, day-to-day work with the delivery platforms, and menu management. You will work with external stakeholders like delivery platforms, marketing agencies, and other third-party vendors but are expected to drive results independently and have the full-stack capacity to get things done from content planning, creation, management and analysis.
What We Expect:
- You’re a self-starter, passionate about food and can convey that passion in your work.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, focusing on performance marketing, social media campaign creation, tracking and optimisation, online presence optimisation, or similar.
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop your skills in marketing.
- You should be numbers-driven, highly organised, have an excellent eye for detail, and be capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- You should be passionate about working with data to analyse campaign effectiveness and adjust strategies as needed.
- You must have strong communication skills in German and English to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You thrive in creating compelling written and visual content.
What We Offer
If you are a self-starter, passionate about food and driven to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer you the following:
- An opportunity to grow, take ownership and build things from scratch.
- A culture of transparency and ownership.
- Growth startup environment.
- Smart and easy-going colleagues.
- Competitive salary and options package.
About the Process
Submit your CV and cover letter by 30.8.2023. The recruiting process includes 2 x interviews and a case assignment.
Our virtual food court model is designed to make restaurants' food delivery easy, efficient and profitable. With smart delivery locations around cities and software enabling seamless daily kitchen operations, we help you to focus on what matters the most - making amazing food.