Partner Account Executive (Portuguese fluency required)
Partner Specialist (Portuguese fluency required)
As a Partner Specialist (Account Executive for our partners program), you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and closing partners. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads as well as sourcing for your own pipeline.
In this role you are responsible for selling the value of HubSpot's software, the Inbound methodology, and the Partner Program. During the sales process, you will guide prospective partners as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates and overall business profitability.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop prospective high value partners through a defined reseller acquisition process
- Dissect a partner's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at presenting how the inbound methodology and HubSpot's software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training
- Work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Are fluent in Portuguese and English (required).
- Have 2-7+ years of selling experience preferably within a web technologies or innovative online product environment.
- Experience prospecting in a high volume environment.
- Experience doing discovery calls with partners and ability to show value propositions.
- Exceptional closing skills
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferable.
- Superior communications skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.