Partner Development Manager, India
Partner Development Manager, India
As a Core Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will lead and manage partnerships with leading marketing agencies, consultants and systems integrators in India. The PDM is the pivotal role in the relationships that HubSpot builds with partner companies. They are responsible for engaging at the executive level to build trust by sharing insights about how companies can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with HubSpot. PDMs lead the building of joint business plans, the defining of a partners’ solutions portfolio, advising on Go-To-Market, sales and marketing strategies, and driving implementation of all aspects of the strategy by orchestrating relationships between the partners technical, sales and marketing teams and HubSpot’s to ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and achieving partnership growth goals and sales targets. In this role you will establish and grow the business and technical relationships and manage the day-to-day interactions with these partners. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments. You will possess a business background that enables you to engage at the CXO level and ideally a sales background that enables you to easily interact with end customers and sales/field reps. Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and to build and convey compelling customer value propositions around the value of HubSpot's software.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage 20-50 partner relationships and build a sales pipeline by working with your partners to exceed sales goals
- Develop a trusted-advisor relationship with partners to establish strategic alignment and drive growth
- Understand and align partners' priorities, strategies, and goals with HubSpot’s to build mutually beneficial action plans
- Work with the program, marketing and sales teams on the execution of partner programs, events, sales engagement, building playbooks and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Develop and drive business and technical enablement plans with partners to facilitate the implementation and operations of HubSpot products
- Promote top partners to HubSpot customers and sellers
- Drive promotions, contests and incentives as appropriate
- Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience
- Be the partner evangelist within the HubSpot sales organization
- Work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in India's sales, partner channel development, business development, or alliance management
- 3+ years of experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Good knowledge in the India region
- Ideally has experience in the software (SaaS) industry and therefore has a deep understanding of SaaS go-to-market models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
- Ability to proactively identify areas in the partner development strategy that require strengthening (i.e. models, processes and tools).
- Ability to identify required resources and gather requirements, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment, can work autonomously and pivot quickly to changing business needs
- Can take an ambiguous problem, make sense of it, and propose a path forward.
- Cares deeply about customer-centricity and HubSpot’s mission of helping millions of organizations grow better.
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.