Automation Analyst, Marketing Technology
Automation Analyst, Marketing Technology
Remote - USA
I have been working remotely for over two years now. I not really aware of the challenges working for a company like hotspot with a strong emphasis in inclusion, diversity and belonging made me feel like I'm really part of the Dean. We get in contact all the time. Using online tools, we support shoulder, we have each other, and that's really important when you're fully online.
Do you love working with marketing systems and data? Do you enjoy solving technical challenges? Do you want to help make our prospect and customer experience the best it can be?
Great! Because HubSpot's Marketing Technology team is looking for someone to help us manage and improve the way our marketing stack functions.
As an analyst on our team, you will work closely with various go-to-market teams to build automation and self service tools that improve our prospect and customer experiences. You will also collaborate closely with our Product and Revenue Operations teams to get access to the data and tools you need to succeed.
While responsibilities may change from time to time as needs change, the core of your role will be to:
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across our Go-To-Market teams. Working closely with them to prioritize business needs, develop project plans for new automation programs and then execute those projects.
- Build advanced automation programs and manage data synchronization using HubSpot and advanced 3rd-party automation tools. These automation programs and data points will enable marketers to engage with and improve the experiences of our prospects and customers.
- Dive deep into how HubSpot structures data, use creative problem solving to simplify the complexities in our operational data.
We value having a diverse skillset in our Analysts, and are constantly on the lookout for people from new and exciting backgrounds. Some specific things we look for are people who…
- Have a growth mindset; a love for learning, figuring out how things work and evolving what exists today
- Have knowledge of CRMs. Understand how data can be stored and synced between CRMs.
- Have interest or knowledge in automation tools (e.g. HubSpot workflows, Zapier, Workato or other iPaaS tools)
- Are detailed-oriented and take pride in thorough testing and documentation
- Strong project management and communication skills. Are able to effectively communicate and simplify technical topics to both functional and technical audiences.
- Demonstrate a logical and scalable solutioning mindset.
- Are great collaborators, able to manage relationships with many stakeholders across the business.
- Feel comfortable pushing back when requests are not solving for the customer or business.
Cash compensation range: 82000-122000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.