Corporate Account Executive - India
Corporate Account Executive - India
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our Singapore office is located in the CBD, however this role is open to flexible work option.
What’s the role?
As a Growth Specialist, India - Corporate at HubSpot you will be engaging directly with Commercial/Enterprise accounts, helping them to grow. You will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards HubSpot’s mission to help millions of organisations grow better.
Our new marketing, sales and CRM product models provide you with warm leads. You will cultivate inbound leads generated from engagement efforts from HubSpot’s marketing team and partner with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify additional opportunities.
What will I do?
- Position the value of HubSpot’s software and the Inbound methodology to corporate and enterprise level businesses
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how HubSpot can grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of self-sourced and inbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if HubSpot can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close both new business and install base at or above quota on a monthly cadence
- Work with C-level executives and department leaders through the end to end sales cycle
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Who are you?
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in the India Commercial/Enterprise space with a focus in the SaaS industry
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Dedicated to excellence with a history of high performance
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management experience
- A critical thinker with experience providing custom solutions
- Humble, with a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses
- Focused on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
- Top Producer in your current team
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
- Unlimited Time Off policy and flexible work arrangements
- Quota relief for those serving National Service lasting longer than 2 weeks
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage
- HubSpot equity and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive New Hire Onboarding & Training Program
- Training (Tuition) Reimbursement
- Primary Caregiver Leave for a minimum of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Five Year Sabbatical
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.