Senior Finance Business Partner (EMEA)
Senior Finance Business Partner (EMEA)
Flex - Dublin, Ireland
HubSpot is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the FP&A team in the EMEA region. This person will provide strategic, analytical and operational financial support spanning all EMEA GTM and Sales functions as well as regional finance support to the EMEA leadership team. We’re looking for a self-starter who can establish value, rhythms and bring insights that will shape the future of the region.
This is a senior, highly visible and incredibly impactful role with a unique opportunity to influence key strategic decisions to drive HubSpot’s regional goals. Financial modeling, synthesizing data into insights, crafting compelling narratives, influencing leadership decision making and execution, and accountability will all help achieve these goals. The regional finance business partner model is new and will require someone to roll up their sleeves to dive into the data, build trusted partnerships with executives, cross-functional teams and global stakeholders.
- Develop strategic financial partnership with the regional leadership team as trusted finance advisor to provide strategic and day-to-day financial support. Influence operating structure and decision making framework and continue to evolve our approach of finance partnership.
- Understand company strategy, and partner closely with corporate strategy and GTM strategy teams to influence regional strategy and drive long-term financial planning
- Partner with regional GTM leaders and regional ops teams, to drive business performance and inform investment decision making for scalable growth
- Lead complex financial modeling and provide insights beyond numbers to enable decisions with clear business drivers and a customer-focused mindset.
- Provide financial advice to enable execution of business priorities, drive accountabilities while maintaining financial goals.
- Engage with business partners and collaborate with the rest of FP&A team to deliver core financial rhythms and operational excellence.
- Contribute to our team vision and establish goals, priorities, milestones and solicit resources and help to ensure successful execution of our team goal and business goals.
- Lead with empathy and contribute to an inclusive team environment.
- Coach and support the rest of the team to develop talents and help the entire team to grow
What We’re Looking For
- Strategic Mindset: We seek a candidate with a proven strategic mindset, capable of envisioning the bigger picture and aligning business objectives with a forward-thinking approach. The ideal candidate should excel in crafting and executing strategic initiatives to drive organizational success.
- Passion for Business Partnership: Our ideal candidate possesses a genuine passion for business partnership, an individual who thrives on building strong relationships, fostering collaboration, and contributing to a results-driven and impact-oriented culture.
- Analytical Acumen: We value candidates with exceptional analytical skills, capable of distilling complex data into actionable insights. The ability to leverage data-driven approaches for decision-making and problem-solving is crucial in this role.
- Self-Starter: We are seeking a self-motivated and proactive individual who takes initiative and demonstrates a high degree of autonomy, and at the same time is able to leverage resources and people across teams to achieve outcomes
- Jack of All Trades: Our team values versatility, and we're looking for a 'Jack of All Trades'—someone who is adaptable and capable of wearing multiple hats. The ability to contribute across various aspects of the role and engage in diverse tasks is essential.
- Collaborative Spirit: We're seeking a candidate with strong collaborative skills. The ideal individual will thrive in a team environment, actively participating in cross-functional collaboration, and contributing positively to a collective pursuit of organizational goals.
- Culture multiplier: We value culture highly at HubSpot, and we’re looking for someone to add to it – embodying our tenets of H.E.A.R.T. and helping build not just a high performing team, but a positive, supportive one as well.
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.