Associate Sales Specialist - German Speaker
Associate Sales Specialist - DACH
Remote - United Kingdom
Hello, my name is John Simon. I started four months ago as an Account Executive in Berlin. And what's a day in the life of my role? I would say the days are pretty, pretty busy, in the end. There's a clear structure behind it that I created with my manager also and with the onboarding team. So usually it starts with sourcing and prospecting. Later on we have time for, discovery calls and demos. And after that there's follow up updates. So the days are pretty busy and full, but it's also every day is different. Every day I learn something new, because every case is different. So it's also exciting to meet all the new customers. And I can promise you, you won't get bored in your day to day life as an Account Executive.
Associate Sales Specialist - DACH
As part of the HubSpot suite, we have emerging product lines like Operations Hub and Service Hub. The Specialists team goal is to accelerate growth for these product lines (Hubs), while building scalable playbooks for our core sales team.
As an Associate Sales Specialist, you will work with our direct & channel sales reps to answer questions, strategize on opportunities, and take live sales calls for Operations Hub and Service Hub. The expectation around your role will be to add value to the sales experience (presale & account model) by helping businesses understand the value of our emerging product lines.
The sales reps you’ll align with will expect you to be a subject matter expert on our Operations and Service products. You will handle asynchronous questions/strategy on deals and over time grow to join live calls as the ‘seller’ of the Hubs we cover.
We win as a team, so your compensation will be based on a team target for 2024.
Responsibilities of an Associate Sales Specialist:
- Collaborate with sales reps
- Always be learning about our Service/Operations products as it evolves & the market around us.
- Be a point person for asynchronous deal strategy and opportunity management.
- Consult on complex uses cases and make product recommendations via Slack
- Create resources and enablement for frequently asked questions.
- Help reps identify good fit opportunities in their territories for upsell of our products.
- Close both new business and install base at or above a predefined number on a monthly cadence.
- Be beta-tolerant. Our platform is always evolving, so being tolerant of software changes is important as you go to market.
- Always be learning. HubSpot provides a lot of top-tier learning opportunities & we expect you to constantly seek evolution in your skill.
- Fluency in English and German
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role (support, internal engineer, sales)
- Software or CRM experience
- Interest in sales / presales
- Tech-savvy and have a desire to learn in-depth product knowledge
- Plus if you have technical or SaaS demoing experience
Who excels in this role? Top performers will demonstrate:
- An understanding of how businesses grow, and confidence advising decision makers on growth strategies.
- Genuine curiosity about business and web technology
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self development.
- An ability to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve success.
- A team player who loves autonomy in their role with great collaboration and communication skills
Check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
Please note that we will kick off the interview process in January, you can expect an answer from us after the holiday break.
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.