Success Strategy & Operations Analyst
Success Strategy & Operations Analyst
Remote - Colombia
The HubSpot Customer Success Strategy and Operations (CSSO) team is looking for a Strategy and Operations Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be aligned to a business unit within Customer Success working closely to drive operational excellence and process change through analysis, process design and program management.
In this role you will:
- Provide data-driven, operational and decision-making support to the Customer Success organization and management team
- Support our operating cadence of weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis, forecasting and business reviews
- Maintain your business units headcount and capacity forecast and liaise with leadership and finance on any risk/opportunity
- Understand global demands and nuances, and partner with leaders on regional projects
- Respond to business requests, compile root cause analyses and solve common issues
- Support cross-functional programs, processes, and systems to drive performance and productivity improvements
We are looking for people who have:
- A Customer-First mindset and passion for supporting customer-facing teams
- Have strong communication skills and are excited by the prospect of talking to customers and teams across HubSpot and translating data into insights
- Have advanced Excel knowledge, SQL and data visualization software experience (Looker, Tableau, etc.); Experience with SQL, Python, R (or similar statistical tools) a plus
- Results Orientated; you not only run the numbers but also embrace the responsibility of executing on your recommendations
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, can pivot and work autonomously and are excited about working in a learning and growth culture
- Prior experience in management consulting, finance, strategy & ops a plus
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.