Manager, Partner Development - Asia
Manager, Partner Development - Asia
- Develop comprehensive business plans with clear priorities, joint initiatives, and specific goals for pipeline development, opportunity management, and sustainable business (retention).
- Create compelling offerings and go-to-market initiatives with partners by quantifying opportunities and making a business case for investments into their HubSpot practice.
- Engage C-level stakeholders, fostering relationships between HubSpot leaders and partner executives across sales, customer success, and product/engineering.
- Collaborate with program, marketing, and sales teams to execute partner programs, events, and sales engagement.
- Be the advocate for partners within the HubSpot sales organization.
- Bring innovative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Ensure a strong customer focus and value customer success.
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- Prior experience in a SaaS business model.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated success in building and managing a strong Partner ecosystem within Asia.
- Illustrated track record of successfully building and managing a strong Partner ecosystem within Asia.
- Strong customer focus and value engaging with customers to help them succeed.
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills.
- Inbound Marketing knowledge.
- Platform sales experience.
- Negotiation or sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software sales and partnership development.
- Fluency in other languages.
- Knowledge of the India market.
- Growth Mindset, Driving Results, Managing Complexity, and Contextual Storytelling.
- Additional attributes include Ownership, Resiliency, Coachability.
- Assessment attributes encompass Challenger Selling, Objection Handling/Closing Mentality, Effective Communication & Presentation while possessing the HEART.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.