Sr. Automation Analyst
Sr. Automation Analyst
Remote - USA
HubSpot's Sales Systems and Automation Team is looking for a results-oriented Senior Automation Analyst who believes in continuously modernizing our processes as a catalyst for sustained business performance. As our Senior Automation Analyst, you will lead automation design and implementation to accelerate our Sales org’s success.
Successful Automation Analysts tend to have a few things in common: They have a passion for building scale and efficiency through a centralized, automated approach. They enjoy partnering with business stakeholders to understand challenges and key goals, and are able to launch and iterate rapidly on solutions. They are able to derive simplicity from complexity, this person is adept at translating concepts across technical and non-technical audiences, working across teams to get things done. The execution will primarily be performed within our iPaaS tools, Workato.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Perform hands-on technical work with a variety of different technologies (iPaaS, PaaS, AI, SaaS, open-source, custom software - and combinations thereof) to solve impactful business problems.
- Partner with stakeholders (Revenue Operations, Go-To-Market teams, and more) to evaluate opportunities to leverage automation at scale and lead execution in designing, building, testing, and optimizing your solutions.
- Become a leader in integrating AI-powered solutions to uplevel how we build automation solutions that are effective, efficient, and scalable for our sales reps, prospects, and customers.
- Analyze the estimated impact (likelihood to increase Rep efficacy, improve conversion rates, etc) of various automation opportunities to help prioritize our automation roadmap.
- Dive deep into how HubSpot structures and collects data as a solid foundation to fuel creative problem solving.
We are looking for someone with:
- A growth mindset with a love for learning, figuring out how things work, evolving what exists today, and a passion for the possibilities unlocked with advancements in AI.
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally in the software (SaaS) industry.
- Experience creating automation and business solutions with iPaaS and low/no code tools (e.g. Workato, Boomi, Mulesoft, etc).
- Experience with data modeling, data integration, data transformation, ETLs, and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Looker or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRMs.
- Comfortable in quantitative analysis and informing decisions with data. SQL proficiency preferred.
A plus if you have:
- Experience with AI tooling (LLMs, vector databases, and transformers).
- Experience with cloud-based technologies, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
Cash compensation range: 118500-189600 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.