Manager, Corporate Sales
Manager, Corporate Sales
As a HubSpot Senior Sales Leader for our Corporate Growth Specialist team, you will execute our world-class sales methodology, hire exceptional talent, deliver sales quota each month, uncover strategies to coach and develop your team and build a sales environment and culture we can be proud of.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Manager?
In this role, you will need to:
- Lead and manage a sales team to meet monthly goals: activity metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Build confidence & trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Coach team members to develop their professional sales skills
- Collaborate well with other sales managers, directors & executives to aid the growth of the business
- Supervise & conduct training on skills improvement, inbound sales, product & marketing topics
- Strong sales skills & ability to teach sourcing and sales strategies to new team members
- Maintain headcount via recruiting, selecting and training new Corporate Growth Specialists
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of inbound marketing and the HubSpot platform
- Understand your country market(s) and build and execute plans to grow them
- Demonstrate HubSpot core values and leadership traits
Understand leadership training styles and apply to interactions with direct reports
What are the role requirements?
- Professional fluency in English
- Experience managing a sales team, 3+ years is preferable
- Experience leading a consultative sales process, with an ability to segment and manager territories effectively and work with partners to win business
- Superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate & use various techniques to improve results
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple objectives
- Good prospecting skills - demonstrate effectiveness on first part of the HubSpot sales methodology (Research & Connect, Explore & Strategise, Demo & Close Call)
- Strong analytic skills to identify trends and gaps in activities and results in order to drive changes in team behaviors and build growth plans
- Ability to work cross functionally to drive business results through collaboration
- Strong individual & team motivation skills, with high self awareness and good interpersonal and EQ skills
- Personal responsibility to hit monthly team goal & positive attitude
- This role is open to remote candidates that are based in Colombia
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.