Inbound Lead Generation Manager
Inbound Business Development Manager
As a Manager of an Inbound Success Team (associate BDRs) team you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Inbound Success Coaches in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Sales leadership to help build a team of elite ISC’s who drive revenue through their interactions with prospective customers on our website and in our product.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Focus first and foremost on leading, building and maintaining a culture of top performing team players.
- Communicate with members of the Sales Executive Leadership Team to develop and iterate on HubSpot’s Go To Market strategy
- Build a healthy, long term talent pipeline for various teams within HubSpot.
- Partner with Recruiting to source and hire top-quality talent for a constantly evolving team
- Exude passion for servicing prospective customers while helping HubSpotters be the best they can be.
- Build and train a team that wins and exceeds key performance metrics such as MQLs, Portal Activations, and MRR.
- Be process-oriented but with enough flexibility to know when a process needs to evolve.
- Demonstrate extraordinary organization and time management skills.
- Use and understand the HubSpot suite of tools
- Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making and analytical skills
We are looking for people who have:
- Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory
- 1-3 years of Sales Management experience
- A passion for working with employees that are early in their technology sales/service careers
- A consistent track record of success throughout career
- Playbook development/project management experience
- A reputation for exemplifying the highest level of professionalism
- Experience in SaaS organization, preferable
- Experience with high transaction volume sales processes
- Experience measuring funnel metrics, diagnosing areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to improve those metrics
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.