Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer II
Remote - Ireland
HubSpot is growing at a hyper-scale pace as we help millions of organizations grow better. Today, nearly 128,000 customers across more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers (up 34% from 2020). In fact, the HubSpot ecosystem is forecast to grow even faster than HubSpot as its revenue grows from $4.8 billion in 2020 to $12.5 billion in 2024. And like many companies, we need to add a significant amount of new talent to our team to fuel the future of our company.
What does the Flywheel Product Team do?
The Flywheel Product Team is responsible for spinning HubSpot’s enterprise Flywheel faster - HubSpot can’t afford to lose speed as we scale. We need to stay big and fast to reach our goals. The success of our team is defined by creating systems that enable HubSpot’s hyper-scale and break linear revenue growth. Our team builds for HubSpot’s front line reps, ops teams and partners, so they can perform their best work and continue to generate continuous value for customers at scale.
We’re at the epicenter of HubSpot’s growth, and support teams through bespoke Flywheel GTM systems and utilizing the full HubSpot product suite. The Flywheel Product Team also empowers our Ops teams to self-serve their evolving GTM strategies in systems that are connected and robust, not brittle.
As an Engineer on our Flywheel Product Team, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact.
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers.
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc.
- Implement experiments that give us valuable insights into user behavior and how to improve their experience.
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business.
You may be a fit if:
- You have backend development experience. We work with Java, MySQL, AWS, DropWizard, Kafka and Kubernetes primarily, but experience with specific technologies is secondary to understanding programming fundamentals.
- You have a strong focus on the user. You can gain empathy for their challenges and understand how they may flow through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being very close to the business and our go-to-market strategies
- You have or are interested in developing data analysis skills. You’re not afraid to dive into Amplitude, Looker, Excel or other data analysis tools and collaborate with our ops and analytics teams.
- You have or are interested in gaining experience with experimentation and A/B tests.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.