Principal Analytics Engineer
Principal Analytics Engineer
Flex - Dublin, Ireland
Principal Analytics Engineer, RevOps, GTM Data and Systems
HubSpot is seeking a Principal Analytics Engineer to join the Go-To-Market (GTM) Data and Systems team. In this role, you'll play a pivotal part in supporting Revenue Operations within the Flywheel pillar. You will report directly to the Director of Sales Analytics Engineering for Global Sales Data (GSD) and actively engage in extensive cross-functional collaboration with our other analytics engineering, platform, data science, strategy, systems, and business teams.
We are in search of an Analytics Engineer with a passion for building and maintaining flexible and modular architecture for our highest value data assets. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the business and analytics priorities to create solutions that will unlock our ability to scale and drive actionable insights.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build and optimize the performance of data pipelines and analytical tools for scale
- Foster innovation with emerging technologies and by staying current with industry trends
- Guide professional development of the team through technical leadership
- Partner with stakeholders to solve business problems with technical solutions
- Lead working groups, scope requirements, & usher projects through the entire lifecycle
- Maintain detailed documentation of data pipelines, processes, and best practices
- Support major projects like our customer centric operating model (CCOM), guided selling with artificial intelligence (AI), and pipeline snapshotting
We are looking for someone with:
- Expert knowledge of modern data tools (such as Snowflake, dbt, and Looker)
- Extensive proficiency in SQL, data modeling, ETL, ELT, and data transformation
- Successful experience building complex and cross-functional data projects
- Experience developing slowly changing dimension (SCD) tables from multiple sources
- Experience utilizing version control tools (such as GitHub Enterprise)
- A DevOps mindset characterized by automation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and a hyperfocus on user needs and frequent iteration
- Strong communication skills and ability to distill technical solutions into business terms
- Creative problem-solving abilities to embrace and navigate ambiguity and change
- Insatiable curiosity and interest in learning new things
- Experience with Python and familiarity with Sales teams are a plus, but not required
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.