German Associate Customer Success Manager
London, United Kingdom
If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. Our mission is to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for HubSpot customers through building trust and consulting on the HubSpot software.
Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on role competency development and a performance-based promotion path.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager
- Be passionate about customer success and experience in a Scale environment
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
You will execute on the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively in a team of CSMs managing a shared install base of customers
- Collaborate with other teams to drive programmes and strategies to help our customers grow at scale
- Engage customers via both inbound shared email inbox and proactive outreach - resolving customer needs by aligning them with the right resources
- Use Hubspot tools to drive product value and usage though 1:Many channels including email, customer webinars and small group coaching.
- Partner with internal teams to maintain and grow customer investment across HubSpot's platform
- Positively contribute to a team culture of skill development and peer-to-peer feedback
- Implement regional and globally lead engagement plays and pilots actively providing feedback as we strive to solve for our customers and provide the right help at the right time
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent problem solving, self starter, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Aptitude for learning software
- Prior experience in a customer service, project based or consulting role
- A deep interest in using data and analytics to identify customer needs (the right engagement at the right time)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication skills across diverse mediums... this is a scale team!
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback as we strive for continuous improvement
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.