International Culture Manager
Remote - United Kingdom
International Culture Manager
Three years ago HubSpot committed to being a hybrid company, one where our culture is not tied to location, but rooted in our values, our amazing people and our mission of helping millions of organizations grow better. As HubSpot grows in size and complexity, it’s critical we continue our focus on building a hybrid culture at scale, developing innovative initiatives that will enable our increasingly global and hybrid employee base to be successful. To lead the charge on that effort internationally, HubSpot is looking for a manager to lead and manage the EMEA & JAPAC Culture Teams.
This person must have experience of working in a global hybrid environment and creating remarkable hybrid experiences for employees. They will have a deep understanding of culture, be strategic in their thinking, an excellent communicator and listener, and display a deep passion for innovation. Specifically, this person will be responsible for delivering on our hybrid strategy at HubSpot outside of AMER, partnering cross functionally with a number of key stakeholders across the business, as well as creating and working with their team to deliver equitable hybrid experience for employees. They will be able to work cross functionally and will collaborate extensively with our wider People Operations Teams incl. Internal Communications, Employer Brand, Facilities and Technology in helping integrate hybrid culture in all aspects of the employee experience.
We’re seeking someone who cares about people & inclusion, runs towards making an impact, who loves creating and trying new things and spending time with employees and leaders to understand their perspective, drive alignment and give and take great feedback. You’ll oversee the International Culture Team, and report into the Senior Director of Culture.
This role is remote eligible and should be based in EMEA.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading an amazing team of 6, responsible for delivering innovative employee experiences and programs to employees in EMEA & JAPAC.
- Partnering with the Senior Director of Culture to drive and deliver on our hybrid strategy, with an initial focus on connection.
- Partnering closely with the NAM Manager of Culture to create hybrid experiences and approaches that are consistent and inclusive for all global employees.
- Building and helping execute on remarkable & innovative hybrid events and experiences for our employees both in an office and remote setting in EMEA & JAPAC.
- Working with EMEA & JAPAC Leadership Teams to understand & action employee feedback to ensure the feedback is incorporated into our plans and approach.
- Building strong relationships with leaders and employees in region, keeping a pulse on feedback to ensure we are providing the best hybrid experience possible.
- Provide thought leadership, leveraging peer and industry best practices to drive process improvements including identifying, creating and implementing initiatives to maximize cultural engagements
We are looking for people with:
- A passion for people and culture, and driving positive experiences for people – we want someone that can truly act as the connective tissue for employees in EMEA & JAPAC.
- A deep understanding of hybrid and how culture can act as a competitive advantage in attracting and retaining talent
- A proven capacity for creating and driving employee experiences that positively impact employees from different backgrounds & cultures
- Exceptional written and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across multiple countries
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to operate in a high performing culture, give and receive great feedback that will help their team and themselves grow better
- A growth mindset to understand HubSpot’s business objectives and critical partners in our long-term strategy to help us grow better
A true passion for HubSpot’s mission to help millions of organizations grow better and the values in the HubSpot Culture Code.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.