Small Business Account Executive DACH (German speaker)
As a Small Business Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of HubSpot's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 1+ year of Sales experience
- Fluency in both German and English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This role is open to remote candidates based in the United Kingdom
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An annual education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Hubspot's Unlimited Time Off policy
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company parties and events
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.