Business Development Representative - DACH (accepting applications for Q1 2024)
Business Development Representative - DACH
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage HubSpot’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether HubSpot will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of HubSpot and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
You will have a working relationship with 2-3 Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this full time role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (new users and potential customers)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Schedule online product demonstrations for a qualified lead whilst ensuring you meet your monthly goals
- Understand the customers’ needs and challenges using sales methodologies, i.e. BANT
- Carry out market research to broaden the customer base of HubSpot
What are the role requirements?
- The desire and commitment to be in Tech Sales
- Sales/ prospecting experience and experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment, is not required but is a plus
- Fluency in both German and English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections, open to being coached
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy that suits your working preference
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and having a mentor you can turn to
- Interactive employee training and a month long onboarding experience to help you get started
- A clear career path with regular promotion tracks
- An education allowance up to €4,250 per year and a free books program so you can keep on learning
- Unlimited paid vacation days on top of your annual 25 days paid time off
- Mental health coaching and sessions (Modern Health app) and other health benefits, ie Life Assurance, long term illness cover, fitness reimbursement of up to €250
Please note: This is a role that we hire on an ongoing basis throughout the year. If you choose to apply for this role, your information will be reviewed by our recruiting team and we will reach out to you if your background matches an opening at this time or in the future.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.