直販営業(200-2000名規模企業担当） / Corporate Account Executive
Your Role at HubSpot
As a Corporate Account Executive at HubSpot you will be engaging directly with corporate sized businesses (200 - 2,000 employee range), helping them to grow. You will use proactive and inbound selling strategies to find and close new business, and increase the customer's usage of the HubSpot platform over time. You will use your knowledge of digital transformation and change management to act as a trusted advisor and business consultant to the customer, running the sales process end to end with them.
Responsibilities of an Corporate Account Executive:
- Develop and be responsible for your own annual, quarterly and monthly territory business plan
- Find new prospects from both inbound and self-sourced leads
- Run qualification calls with C- level executives and department leaders
- Close both new business and install base at or above quota on a monthly cadence
- Sell through internal champions to multiple stakeholders, as well as directly to C -level
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Run online product demonstrations
- Answer Legal, Security and Procurement questionnaires and RFP
- Sell the full growth platform, heavily weighted towards the Enterprise license
- Liaise with internal HubSpot stakeholders such as Legal, Finance and Security to solve for the more complex contract requirements of our Corporate customers
- Fluency in Japanese & English
- Experience in a complex selling environment
- Have presented and pitched to C-level executives on a business change
- Have been responsible for large/high priority accounts in a previous role
- Management of monthly and annual pipeline as well as proven accuracy in forecasting
- Goal orientated with track record of overachieving on monthly & annual targets
- Trained and/or certified in a standardised sales method
Who exceeds in this role? Top performers will demonstrate:
- An understanding of how businesses grow, and confidence advising C-level executives on growth strategies
- Genuine curiosity about business and technology
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self development
- High performance in areas outside of professional work (E.g hobbies, side business, sport, creative)
- Having taken on additional responsibility in a team environment (E.g coaching, mentoring, team projects)
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.