Senior Software Engineer, Frontend, Adoption Core
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
Many of HubSpot's customers start their journey as free users, rather than starting by speaking to our sales team. We are excited to accelerate this touchless business with our Growth Product Group.
The Growth Product Group is an influential team with a big mission. We want to help millions of organisations around the world grow through empowering people to discover, adopt, and buy HubSpot’s products the way they want to. To achieve this, we focus on acquisition, onboarding, retention, and monetisation across the entire HubSpot product platform.
Our Growth Adoption Core team plays a crucial role in the success of other product teams by creating the tools, libraries, components and apps used to drive adoption of our product and to deliver the best in-app onboarding experience. This team sits at the intersection of platform and product so we’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who enjoys the challenge of delivering for both internal and external users and to elevate the team to the next level as they explore new projects.
As a Senior Engineer on Growth Adoption Core, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful and measurable user and business impact
- Envision, build and analyse new features and tools, each contributing to company growth and revenue
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, support, etc
- Help thousands of HubSpot customers meet their goals and grow their companies, stemming from changes you’ve made
- Implement experiments that give us valuable insights into user behaviour and how to improve their experience
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business
You may be a fit if:
- You are focused on building user centric solutions. You build empathy for their challenges and understand how they may flow through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being close to the business
- You have or are interested in gaining experience with experimentation and A/B tests.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.