Channel Account Manager (パートナーセールス）
As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for building a long term successful strategy for HubSpot Solutions Partners. Using strong consultative skills, you will work with partners to dissect their business goals and develop a better plan for achieving customer's success, partner's goal and our goal.
In this role you are responsible for selling the value of HubSpot’s software, selling with and coaching your partners on how to grow their business with HubSpot. You will guide partners in learning how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates, and overall business profitability.
- Manage partner relationships and build a sales pipeline by working with your partners to exceed sales goals
- Build a business model with a partner by understanding the organizational structure of the partner and forming an alliance with each stakeholder.
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for with your partners and your book of business
- Become an expert at presenting how the Inbound methodology and HubSpot’s software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training
- Work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- 10+ years in Sales or Partner Sales role where they have had to sell with partners or SaaS/Tech Partner Sales Manager (Not Channel Manager) where have been responsible for selling/co-selling their own deals.
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Japanese fluently
We are looking for people who:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.