Sr. Director of Product, Flywheel
Sr. Director of Product, Flywheel
Flex - Dublin, Ireland
Sr. Director of Product, Flywheel
The HubSpot Flywheel Product group is responsible for driving HubSpot’s own business growth and customer delight. The Flywheel is HubSpot’s foundational philosophy to help Millions of Organizations Grow Better by attracting, engaging, and delighting customers. We do that by building world-class easy to use tooling to power marketing, sales, services, and operations teams to engage, nurture, and delight their own customers.
The Sr. Director of Product for the Flywheel Product Group will be responsible for making HubSpot’s company goals a reality by building enterprise grade tooling to scale HubSpot’s internal customer focused organizations.
By uniting deep systems knowledge with business partnerships and technology solutions, the Flywheel Product Group extends HubSpot’s product for our Enterprise needs. We know that to scale effectively the business needs to be fitter, faster and smarter. We believe the way to this is through removing unnecessary enterprise complexity and system complexity. The group is laser-focused on building delightful and powerful experiences for 1000’s of sales, services, operations leaders, analysts, and partners and has a huge impact on how HubSpot engages and delights our customers every day.
As HubSpot continues to scale from $1B ARR and 100k+ customers, we are looking for a product leader to evolve our systems to support Enterprise needs for both HubSpot and our upmarket customers. By running HubSpot on HubSpot and “drinking our own champagne”, we improve our CRM, marketing, sales, and services tools for both HubSpot and our own customers. With this mission, we believe we will be able to accelerate the impact and efficiency of systems and automation at scale, reducing our depending on headcount over the next few years
The Sr. Director of Product will work closely with our CCO, RevOps, Engineering, UX, and Go to Market leadership to accelerate HubSpot’s organizational growth with HEART.
As a product leader at HubSpot, you’ll do many things — many of which you likely already have experience executing. They are:
- Creating a long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for the future of our go-to-market systems based on industry best practices, internal stakeholder feedback, and business priorities
- Driving alignment across a disparate set of cross-functional partners across the company
- Using data to identify opportunities to improve our stakeholder experience, devise strategy to execute your ideas, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make solutions that help our customers grow
- Developing and building a high-performing team of product managers to deliver delightful outcomes for partners, customers & HubSpot
- Consistent commitment to building diverse and inclusive teams where employees embody a sense of belonging
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Excellent prioritization skills and are able to defend decisions against business goals / metrics
- Ability to influence at all layers of HubSpot’s organization
- Ability to navigate highly complex and ambiguous problem spaces
- Ability to articulate product vision to a variety of audiences
- A drive to understand customer needs deeply and truly solving for their problems
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves when work needs to get done
- A passion for growing healthy teams and leaders, cultivating psychological safety, and facilitating tough conversations that help people grow
- Experience leading teams in high complexity, multi-segment platform environments
Cash compensation range: [181,500]-[290,400] EUR annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.