Sr. CX Analyst - Central Operations
Remote - USA
As a Senior Customer Experience Analyst, you provide a key quantitative lens to a global team of customer advocates known as our Customer Experience Management team. From its seat in Central Operations, CX Management drives customer-centricity at scale by inspiring teams in Product, Marketing, Sales, and Success to take action on and optimize the customer experience.
HubSpot teams draw on multiple sources of data (user event data, NPS, Community Forum, internal frontline feedback mechanisms) to discover what is going well for our customers, where we can improve, and what to build next. Sr. CX Analysts -- individuals with high data literacy, intellectual curiosity, and communication skills -- are at the center of these analyses and decisions.
In the Sr. CX Analyst role, you will help create better experiences by ensuring customers’ voices are heard and shared. Your work will include guiding our customer surveying strategy, analyzing health signals on an ongoing basis, facilitating knowledge sharing among key stakeholders, and sharing outcomes with company leadership.
- Look across various experience health signals to uncover issues or opportunities to improve our customers’ experience
- Drive decision-making throughout the company by sharing actionable data and digestible feedback via high-visibility channels
- Partner across product, services, support, and business enablement teams to develop programs that bring critical customer insights to the forefront
- Facilitate consumption of pertinent customer feedback across key points of the customer journey
- Influence leadership to prioritize initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Engage with customers directly to infuse strategic, open-ended research with quantitative insights
Examples of common projects:
- Monitor fluctuations in customer feedback channels and report on drivers at quarterly business reviews
- Segment the user population according to usage patterns and tie to survey data to identify opportunities to improve their experience
- Leverage customer data and feedback trends to assist in the development of KPIs that help increase customer value and retention
- Assess opportunities to broaden, refine or supplement surveying strategy
- Partner with CX Program Managers to create programming that drives customer-centricity and puts customer feedback at the heart of long-term organizational planning
- 4+ years of professional experience with a heavy quantitative, analytical focus
- Practical experience in a business environment influencing decision-making with data
- Experience working with large datasets; particularly data mining, manipulation, and exploration
- Ability to write performant, complex SQL queries combining multiple sources of data
- Comfortability with data analytics and statistical tools such as R or Python
- Confidence using a variety of analytical and statistical techniques
- Passionate about the role of data in helping solve complex questions
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
Above and Beyond Qualifications:
- Experience with CX measurement methodologies and tools used for surveying, analyzing, and modeling customer feedback and data
- Experience analyzing free text datasets
- Knowledge of analytical development tools such as Amplitude, Looker, Git, and dbt
- Demonstrated passion for building products that delight customers and drive their success
- Experience conducting customer interviews or facilitating customer panels
- Experience working at, or a strong understanding of, a SaaS business.
Cash compensation range: 125000-145000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.